Summer is officially here and my summer bucket list is full! I’ll be working as a camp counselor from 8 to 3 every day, which is tiring but also leaves plenty of time to accomplish these goals. I love making bucket lists at the beginning of each season just to keep things in perspective!
- Trivia night with my team. Every Wednesday is trivia night at Beef o’ Brady’s in Hoover, and my friends and I are obsessed. We all wear jerseys and call ourselves Jersey Shore. Last week, we came in second place and it was pretty much the highlight of my life. (Kidding… kinda)
- Relax by the pool. All day every day. Last summer I didn’t get to the pool nearly as much as I wanted, especially because by the time I came home from work it was dark. This year I want to spend as much time as possible relaxing by the pool, reading magazines and listening to music.
- Listen to Dear Evan Hansen on repeat. This musical is absolutely beautiful so it’s been on constant replay. Perfect background music for laying out in the sun.
- Pepper Place Market. Pepper Place is the cutest farmer’s market in Birmingham. It’s open on Saturday mornings, so I want to spend time strolling with my friends and checking out all of the cute items! Of course, cute Instagram pics are necessary.
- Tie-dye DIY. Tie-dying is such a fun way to spend a Saturday morning with friends. Obviously, you can tie-dye shirts but this time I want to add different items to the mix. Socks, white canvas tote bags… The possibilities are endless!
- Baron’s baseball games. Baseball games with friends are always so fun. I’ll wear my (brother’s) Barons jersey and my go-to high-waisted shorts, and of course a red lip. Then, I’ll pretend to pay attention to the actual game while my friends and I talk.
What’s on your summer bucket list?!